Pääset lukemaan sivustoa tämän mainoksen jälkeen.

Tilaa

Home / Forums / Laituri / Vene myynnissä netissä? Varo huijaria! / Reply To: Vene myynnissä netissä? Varo huijaria!

Myös myymässä

Nyt on Jose Matt liikkeellä:
EKA VIESTI:
Hello

When was it last serviced, how long you owned it? and what is your lowest price..
Cheers

Ota yhteyttä kysyjään seuraavilla yhteystiedoilla: Jose Matt

Puhelinnumero: 65545326543
Sähköpostiosoite: jose.matt02@gmail.com

Vastasin tähän mitä äijä kysyi. Sitten tuli legendaarinen vastaus:

Thanks for the email, Am really interested to buy the auto, I am sorry i will not be able to come and view the auto since am on official project with WHO (world health organization), but i really like the car description and i will like to buy it from you. I will make arrangements of shipping the auto, as i have a courier company i used, they will come to your house for the pick up of the car immediately after i make payment.
Payment will be made via Paypal, I will be adding the 3.9% PayPal surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a PayPal account. If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, I have a paypal account that I can easily send money through because, its good for business payments. Get back to me with your paypal email address and name in order for me to have your money sent on time. Confirm sale to me and remove the add from posting. Here’s the Information Needed…

PayPal Name ;
PayPal E-mail ;
Cell Phone No :
Auto Amount :
Home Address for pick-up :

Cheers

HAHAHAHHAAAA! 😀

X