Forum Replies Created

• minä

Rolf yritti just tällä viikolla multakin venettä ja samat liirun laarumit. Loppu viestit kun laitoin suomeksi sille et ”olet sä tyhmä vai hullu?”

minä

Carl Bradsley näyttää olevan uusi nimi joka lähettelee samoja viestejä

1. Thanks for your response, I have looked around and after looking around, i’m satisfied with the great condition but how long have you owned it? and what’s your actual price for it. I love a bargain, so i would like to get it as soon as i can. I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment… Let me know your price for it . I hope to hear from you soon, and i will take care of the shipment of the item From your place to UNITED KINGDOM for it to be transported to my home in UNITED KINGDOM. If possible can you send me some recent picture item

2.Thanks for your response. I’m ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal(www.paypal.com).. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at http://www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment and here is my details
    below to show you that am seriously interested in your item

carl bradsley
    148-156 Bolton Rd, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3BW,
    United Kingdom
    Date of Birth:
    11-01-1965
    PayPal email:cbradsley1@gmail.com

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
    PayPal Email:
    Phone Number:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you..

Thanks.

minä

Meillä menee melkein 4 solmua. 7,5 metrinen Bayliner, 230 hv omc cobra.

X